U5 – U8 Boys and Girls
U5 – U6
Program is designed based on Player Pathway Development model.
It gives opportunity to every skill level player at this age, the chance to meet their full potential.
It provide physical activity, fun soccer participation, help develop physical literacy and the basics of soccer.
No line drills, players learn to manipulate the ball with lots of touches in a small size group, a safe and nurturing learning environment.
They learn to move, make new friends and start to love the beautiful game of soccer.
Our coaches dedicated and believe in the implementation of Player Centred Approach coaching style.
All sessions run by certified coaches.
U7 – U8
- Program is designed to continue the growth and skill development of graduates from U5 – U6 Moivn’ Bees to U7 – U8 Flaming Bees.
- Program still based on helping youngster participate in physical activities, teach them the basics of soccer but with a gradual emphases on 100% involvement.
- It helps soccer player at this age level to develop physical literacy, the basic skills and technique of soccer within all participation through ball manipulation.
- More touches on the ball and encourages freedom of expression when on the ball and movement to create space when off the ball
- No outside rules, kick-ins for a throw in, unlimited subs rules, small nets with goalkeeper or pugg-net without goalkeeper
- Is designed to help improve player confidence and decision making in attacking and defending situation (when, where how,