Academy Development Program (ADP)
Ages 9-11 years
Our Development Phase Academy Program (DPAP) is the advanced skill acquisition program for our players. Players aged 9–11 years improve their soccer skill and techniques through our academy specialized training sessions.
At this stage, we assess the player’s skill levels a month before each season starts. We recruit players looking to improve their existing soccer skills and those who are interested in joining our competitive team or wanting to advance on their team. It is the continuation of player development from our PPAP-II program. It focuses on player progression, skill and technique improvement with emphasis on Invincible Stars Soccer Academy game strategies and tactics.
At this stage, players are eager to learn new skills and techniques and are willing to share new ideas with friends and coaching staff. It gives our coaches the opportunity to focus on helping players continue to develop their skills, techniques, and game intelligence through:
- More ball manipulation and game based practice sessions to encourage and develop young players at this age group.
- Encouraging players to be creative thinkers and improve their ball retention and attacking mentality during 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 7v7 game format either to keep possession of the ball in the above situation to develop their confidence or make a play with their supporting teammate.
- Encourage young player creativity and independent decision making on and off the ball.
- Emphasis on improving speed and agility are part of physical qualities that can be developed at this age.
- Encourage players to try new skills without fear of failure.
- Emphasis on freedom of expression – free play to develop as a young player in building the skills of the game.
Next ADP intake dates – stay tuned!
Register for a Program or Camp
Please fill out this form to sign up for a program, camp, or clinic. We will get back to you with a confirmation.